About Me

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Don't Mind Doing It For The Kids!

SO! I know I haven't blogged in a while, and I really don't have an answer as to why not. I just haven't really felt like it, what with the nasty weather, the coldness and darkness etc, all I have wanted to do is curl up in my armchair and watch TV! So thats what I have done!

Now I am back in the mood however, I will be blogging old news until I am fully caught up, so please excuse me if its a bit out of date. Now back at the beginning of November I blogged about not knowing what to dress up as for Children In Need. I think my options were Audrey Hepburn, Lady Gaga, Ugly Betty, and maybe a couple of others that have now escaped my memory! So Children In Need day comes along and what do I dress up as?

Well, after spending hours the night before trying everything on, no matter how classy I felt dressed as Audrey Hepburn I just wasn't comfortable, so after raiding mine and my mums wardrobe, and a lot of careful consideration, I went as someone from the 70's, or a Charlie's Angel if you will! Here are a couple of pics of moi...

 
We raised approx. £350 and a great day was had by all! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment