About Me

Sunday 15 November 2009

The Twilight Saga


So i promised that i wasn't going to get 'into' this movie but i just couldn't help it! I was watching X Factor last night and was channel hopping a bit during the adverts and came across this film. As an avid follower of perezhilton.com i haven't been able to ignore 'R-Patz' hysteria, and i did say to myself, don't watch it its for teenagers and it will be too old for you. Well its not! I absoloutely love and have watched it twice since Saturday night, it couldn't be more romantic! I was hooked instantly, even my Dad sat and watched it with me! I swear if i wasn't married lol. I have turned into a total Twilight Whore!

I've been googling non stop, watching trailers, reading up on the cast, i'm about to order the books and then i'm gonna book tickets to see the latest film at my local cinema. Anyone else been totally reeled in by this movie franchise? Or by Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen? Please share!

1 comment: