About Me

Monday 9 November 2009

Fantastic Weekend!

So we had family round on Friday, along with an ace curry from our local restaurant/takeaway Syhiba, Saturday went shopping with my mum, nan and great auntie to a local mill shop, then into town with Mum for the afternoon, followed by a Chinese on Saturday night. Then Sunday we all packed up and went off in the camper for a few hours. (My mum and dad have got a campervan! lol) There was me, my mum n dad, nan and grandad and great auntie and uncle. Went to Hollingworth Lake for fish and chips, it was like being at the seaside but a bit closer to home! lol. Here are a few pics to show you the weekend!


The top pic is some of my purchases - the nail varnishes weren't bought though! I made those! An old black got some white added to it as i never use the white and it made a lovely grey, mushroomy colour. (Sounds gross but its really nice!) And the remaining white got some red added to it to make an ace marshmallow pink. A few of the items were recommended by schoee.blogspot.com who i am following. The shampoo is fantastic, made my hair feel so clean and bouncy, like a salon blow dry, and the concealer has worked wonders on my VERY spotty chin. I don't know where they have come from, its so depressing, which leads me to the Boots spot stick, not sure if thats working yet, might have to do another post on that one. NOW the lipstick. GOSH, shade 134, Darling. OH.MY.GOD. I have never in my life used a lipstick, i have always been a gloss, balm kind of girl, lipstick reminding me of old women. But i am a total convert! I love it, it hasn't left my, pocket/bag/hand since Saturday afternoon when i handed my pennies over! There was 3 for 2 on Gosh, so i got the concealer, the eyeshadow (a lovely grey/brown colour, looks really nice with my green eyes, makes them POP a bit)and the Darling lipstick. All in all a fantastic weekend, pennies spent, time with the family, and lots of food! I hope your weekends were as fulfilling as mine! x

No comments:

Post a Comment